We are under strict regulations by our college, Ministry of Health, and the Chief Medical Officer.
Guidelines are as follows for the Clinic:
- As of June 11, 2022, masks are no longer mandatory to be worn within the clinic. Clients are more than welcome to continue wearing one and can ask their therapist to wear one for their treatment.
- RMTs are required to do a self Covid 19 screening between clients.
- RMTs have completed the Infection Prevention and Control Course
- There will be a log of people entering the clinic for contact tracing purposes (all information remains confidential)
Guidelines for the Clients:
- You will receive an email asking you to fill out a Covid survey. It is mandatory for you to fill it out in order to keep your appointment. A second survey will be done when you arrive at the clinic, before treatment.
- Clients are asked to come alone. If it is required to have someone accompany you, they are required to answer the Covid 19 screening.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 705-722-6502 or at email@example.com.